The 2nd Annual OC Film Festival is scheduled for Friday March 9th through Sunday March 11th.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should attend:
- Meet & Greet – Attendees of the opening reception will have a chance to meet artists, filmmakers, and actors from around the world!
- Something for Everyone – The OC Film Festival has over 100 entrees in many exciting genres short, feature length, and everything in between! Festival selections include drama and horror films as well as documentaries, animated films, experimental shorts, music videos, and youth focused shorts.
- Workshops – Guests can attend a number of workshops taught by local filmmakers and artists. This year’s workshops include: Making Short Films with Rob Waters, Writing with Jonathan Phippin, Shooting Music Videos with Torrez Wise, and Micro-budget Filmmaking with Dan O’Hare.
- Learn More About the Delmarva Art Scene – Attend the film festival and meet local artists of all types. The event is perfect for artists looking for community engagement and networking opportunities. The OC Film Festival is hosted by the Art League of Ocean City – a non-profit organization that promotes the visual arts in Ocean City and the surrounding area by offering classes, exhibits, scholarships, and sponsoring artistic events. Learn more about the Art League of Ocean CIty at https://artleagueofoceancity.org/.
- Attend a Real-Life Awards Ceremony – Attend the closing reception/award ceremony at Squarz Pizza. Refreshments and a cash bar will be available! Attendees will also get a chance to see the awards presented, watch select films, and listen to closing remarks by festival staff and filmmakers.
Tickets for the OC Film Festival start at $10 and can be purchased online at http://www.ocmdfilmfestival.com.