To serve both food and beverages in a timely and efficient manner, anticipating guest’s needs and answering all guest questions. To keep guest safe while serving alcoholic beverages, and check all ID cards to ensure guests are of legal age.
- TIPS or similar certification preferred
- Knowledge of standard cocktail recipes
- Ability to learn, memorize, and properly execute signature cocktail program
- Maintain positive and professional attitude at all times
- Greet all guests in a friendly and timely manner
- Use guest names whenever possible
- Clean and prepare each table for every new guest
- Seating guests in the absence or in conjunction with hosts and management
- Ability to work and effectively communicate as part of a team
- Perform duties in accordance with resort and department mission statements
- Answer telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to follow and execute restaurant sequence of service
- Own all guest requests & concerns brought to your attention by guests.
- Knowledge of menu items and specials, and use suggestive upselling when a guest is making their order
- Knowledge of/or ability to learn Digital Dining Point of Sale platform
- Complete all side work as assigned
- Maintain professional appearance in accordance with resort uniform policy
- Ensure all side work is completed and your area is clean
- Taking and delivering In-Room Dining orders
- Ability to lift and hold up to 50 pounds
- Responsible money handling practices
- Be punctual and reliable
- Ability to cope with high stress environment
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Knowledge of local and state alcoholic beverage laws.
- Knowledge of other forms of IDs such as Visas, military IDs or passports
The above statements are intended to describe the general duties of work as a bartender. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time. Please be aware that we work as a team, and we are here to create a memorable and positive guest experience.