Retail Sales Associate
Provide assistance to customers and handle various duties such as operating the cash register, greeting customers, helping people locate products, doing paperwork, stocking shelves, and maintaining the store clean and organized.
- Greet and receive customers in a courteous manner when they enter the store
- Display and organize products for the customers to locate easily
- Setting up displays that highlight certain products.
- Assist customers in billing and payment processes at the retail counter
- Process business transactions, handle cash, process debit/credit cards
- Making sure that cash register balanced each and every day.
- Resolve and handle customer issues effectively
- Handle merchandise in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintain and manage retail premises neat and clean
- Stock and inventory shipments, making sure deliveries are correct and of good quality
- Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished
- Assist and support the retail manager in ensuring the smooth running of the store
- Knowledge of cash registers, general retail practices and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks given