Utility Person/ Stewarding
Department: Food & Beverage
Immediate Supervisor: The Chef
Job Summary: To clean and sanitize all china, glass and silverware; to sweep and mop floors; to keep dish room organized, working as a team with co-workers to keep all work areas safe and clean.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frequent washing of hands, following excellent sanitation standards.
- Prepares all glass racks and dish racks for insertion into dishwasher.
- Uses disposal responsibly.
- Helps team members whenever needed.
- Breaks down trays into stewarding area, separating silverware and glassware when available.
- Cleans hallways, storerooms, walk-ins and kitchen areas as directed by business and management.
- Works closely with Chef to maximize results.
- Does not leave dirty dishes or floors after end of shift.
- Immediately informs Manager or Supervisor of any service or equipment issues.
- Carefully and responsibly handles and transports china, glass, silver.
- Works diligently to provide guest services to the standards of the Princess Royale Mission Statement.
- Follows all guidelines of the Employee Manual including but not limited to: call off procedure, grooming and inform standards, arriving on time for scheduled shift, etc.
- Stands and walks during entire shift.
- Punches in and out at required times.
- Performs any reasonable task as directed by management.