The 3rd Annual OC Film Festival is scheduled for Friday March 8th through Sunday March 10th.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you should attend:
- Meet & Greet – Attendees of the opening reception will have a chance to meet artists, filmmakers, and actors from around the world! Held at the Princess Royale!
- Something for Everyone – The OC Film Festival has over 100 entrees in many exciting genres short, feature length, and everything in between! Festival selections include drama and horror films as well as documentaries, animated films, experimental shorts, music videos, and youth focused shorts.
- Workshops – Guests can attend a number of workshops taught by local filmmakers and artists.
- Learn More About the Delmarva Art Scene – Attend the film festival and meet local artists of all types. The event is perfect for artists looking for community engagement and networking opportunities. The OC Film Festival is hosted by the Art League of Ocean City – a non-profit organization that promotes the visual arts in Ocean City and the surrounding area by offering classes, exhibits, scholarships, and sponsoring artistic events. Learn more about the Art League of Ocean City.
- Attend a Real-Life Awards Ceremony – Attend the closing reception/award ceremony at Seacrets. Refreshments and a cash bar will be available! Attendees will also get a chance to see the awards presented, watch select films, and listen to closing remarks by festival staff and filmmakers.